(a rough guide to)
1. Before 1066
2. 1066 - 1600 and who lived here in 1379
3. 1600 - 1800
4. 1800 - 1900
5. 1900 -
Lords of the Manor
2. Brick Works
Documents Some of the files below are larger than usual internet files so there may be a delay in downloading
3. Register of Recusants 1682 and Returns of Papists 1767
4. Tenant list of the enclosed Great Harwood Moor 1762
6. Tax Lists
7. St Bartholomew's Parish Records
8. Our Lady and St Hubert's Parish Records
9. Dunkenhalgh and St Mary's, Enfield Registers
© Great Harwood History Society 2002 - 2015
G H H S
What's been updated, edited and added.
Great Harwood Family and Local History Group
for everyone researching the history of or their ancestry in Gt Harwood and surrounding towns.
Great Harwood Appreciation Society
a site to celebrate all that is Great Harwood, its history, culture, countryside, chip shops and unique character.